The majority of Briggs Law Corporation’s clientele consists of small, family-owned businesses. These businesses often have a wide range of legal needs-everything from business formation to long-range planning, employee relations to regulatory compliance, and debt collection to asset protection. BLC strives to provide the highest quality of service in each of these areas while maintaining a close, personal relationship with every client.
Some of the services that BLC provides to its clients include:
- Formation and maintenance of corporations and limited liability companies in California, Nevada, and other jurisdictions.
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts (e.g., business- and asset- purchase agreements, employment agreements, real estate agreements, credit agreements
- Asset-protection strategies
- Collection of outstanding debts and enforcement of mechanic’s liens
- Estate planning and trust administration
- Employee relations and compliance with employment-related laws (e.g., wage and overtime laws, anti-discrimination and wrongful termination laws)
- Compliance with CAL/OSHA, SCAQMD, Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and other agency rules and regulations
- Civil Litigation