Sarah Garrick, Attorney
Sarah has been practicing Criminal Defense since 2011. Her career began at the San Diego County Public Defender’s Office, before she moved into private practice. Sarah has leant her expertise to cases throughout the State, having extended the good fight to Federal cases in the Northern and Southern District of California. Sarah is tenacious in advocating for clients and is well-known for achieving outstanding resolutions in the toughest of cases. Sarah believes in a holistic approach to practice, and she makes it her mission to ensure that her clients are treated like people and not just a booking number.
Sarah prides herself on doing good in and out of the courtroom, and has volunteered with The California Innocence Project, Ronald McDonald House, and various organizations helping Military Veterans. Sarah is also an active member of her synagogue, Congregation Beth Israel in San Diego. Though she left a career in aviation behind years ago, Sarah still loves to travel the world whenever possible.
- Master of Laws in Federal Trial Advocacy, California Western School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, California Western School of Law
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, San Diego State University
- Bachelor of Arts with a Double Major in Psychology and Sociology, York University
- United States Supreme Court
- Southern District of California
- Northern District of California
- California State Bar